Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Deadman Wonderland

Was finally able to cosplay again! :D
Last sunday was the Ozine Fest event!
Yuki went as Shiro (The Wretched Egg)
I went as Minatsuki Takami (The Hummingbird)




For more photos click here

I wasn't able to see my Onii-chan and my twin soulmate but I had fun with Yuki, Ate Gelaii and the others. Especially with the photographers! They were so hilarious! I was able to meet new friends as well :) It's such a delight everytime I attend an anime convention though the atmosphere is not quite the same as before. There were a lot of people and a lot of unfamiliar faces. That's just the way it is, I guess, especially if your hobby if becoming popular. But my intentions never change. I do this because of my love for anime and I just want to have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment