Thursday, April 12, 2012

Deadman Cosplay Progress


Progress on my Minatsuki cosplay. Is it okay?  All I have to do now is to attach the ribbons and the lace. I still have to get my chains and my big "necklace" from Yuki... Then I'm all set! I hope I can be able to portray Minatsuki. I can't wait for this sunday! I can't wait to see Yuki as Shiro as well! It's been a while since I went to a convention  again and Roan onii-chan, Soulmate Ren, Mommy Thea and the others will be there. I can't wait! How can I contain this happines?! Haha!


By the way, just a tip. When you're hand sewing, don't forget to put a band aid or something that could prevent your fingers from getting a small cut. Earlier, I forgot to put mine so I have to stop sewing for now and continue tomorrow. It is getting late too. It's also hard to type on these keys with this band aid on my finger :P

But what the heck! I still have no regrets. Especially seeing Chris Drew's super happy "I have succeeded" face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment